We enter into every hiring season prayerfully discerning the Lord’s will and in full appreciation of the sensitive nature of transition for all those involved. Below is the process applicants can expect to follow.
1. Submit the following required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Application Form
- Letter of intent
2. An initial email from our Human Resource Manager will be sent to candidates moving forward in the process requesting the following items:
- A simple 90-second video introducing yourself and answering the question: “Why are you interested in working at KICS?”
- Professional and personal essay
3. If the candidate and KICS would like to move forward in the process, the first interview will be scheduled.
4. If the first interview goes well and both parties desire to proceed, two things will happen:
- Reference forms (professional, pastoral, and child safety)
- A second interview will be scheduled with the appropriate principal and department leader.
5. If the interview with the principal goes well and both parties desire to proceed, a final interview will be scheduled with the School Director following a background check conducted by the school.
6. If all parties feel comfortable proceeding, a job offer will be made.