Resource Pick-Up Plan
Dear KICS family,
I trust you are doing well.
Our staff is hard at work getting resources ready for each of our students. Let me just take this moment to let you know how proud and thankful I am for each of our staff. Their love for God, love for the students, love for you are remarkable and inspiring. I know we will get through this and excel because of who they are, who you are and our partnership together.
Here are a few details for today:
- Resource Pick-Up will take place from 2-4 p.m.
- Students and parents will remain in the vehicles, while KICS staff will bring the resources to the vehicles.
- Primary parents can come through the Primary pick-up car line.
- Primary students are welcome, but not required to attend. I know teachers would love to say hello to each student through the vehicles.
- Secondary parents and students can come through the Secondary pick-up line.
- We are asking that all Secondary students come to identify their resources and ensure nothing is missing.
- Please plan a good amount of time for the Resource Pick-Up process to run. We thank you in advance for your patience, understanding and cooperation.
- Pre-K families can come between 2-4 to the Primary Entrance.
- New Students/Families will meet their teachers and pick-up their resources from 4:05-4:20 p.m.
- Please park your vehicles and go through the security check by 4 p.m. You'll then be directed to the area where you will meet your (child's) teacher or Mission leader will be waiting for you.
- New Pre-K families will meet the Pre-K Teachers at the Primary Lobby.
- Course Changes for Secondary.
- Our Registrar, Mrs. Clementine, e-mailed Secondary students their schedules yesterday. Please review your schedule.
- If you want to change a course, please complete the form she sent this morning by 12 p.m. today.
Thanks for your partnership in this process. See you in a few hours.
Kites Rise - time to fly!
Strength & Courage,
Dr. Benjamin P. Thomas