Dear KICS parents,
We trust you are doing well as we navigate a new level of normal in Kigali. We continue to remain thankful for the steps the Government is taking. We remain prayerful for containment of the spread of this virus in the days ahead.
Tomorrow, Monday, March 16th between 5p.m.-8p.m., we are inviting all parents, to come to campus, and pick up the resources that your child/ren will need for the coming two weeks. We were planning to do this on Wednesday but determined to get the resources into your hands sooner. Teachers will still be using Tuesday to prepare the lessons for the coming week, and will e-mail you by 4p.m on Tuesday.
In order for this to work, here is what we will need from you:
- You will need to drive to the Primary Gate, for Primary students or Secondary Gate for Secondary students in a single-file car line.
- You will be greeted by a member of our Leadership team.
- Please present your child's id to the staff member.
- They will then radio down to the classrooms, and your child's resources will be brought to your vehicle.
- During this time, you will need to remain in the vehicle. No one will be allowed on campus.
- For those families who have students in both Primary and Secondary, please go to one line first, and then drive to the next line.
- Each line will start on top, the street that CCR is on, and then flow down the hill. We can only manage one-way traffic for everyone's safety.
- For pre-k, please come to the main Primary gate.
- For Primary parents, Mr. Stevens just sent out a brief survey regarding the technology you have at home. Please fill out as soon as possible. The survey can be accessed at this link: KICS Primary Technology Link
We want to thank you in advance for your patience. This will be a first for all of us and we will work through whatever kinks we need to as we go through this.
Thankful for each of you, your children, our staff, leadership team, and board. How blessed we are with an incredible KICS family!
Let's "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow.