It's time to Re-enroll!
I trust you are each doing well.
So thankful for the KICS family and so excited to hear how you are persevering and pushing through these challenging times. I am so proud of each of you and want to encourage you in this season. You are doing great work and our kids will be stronger as a result of these life-shaping seasons we are enduring. I can only imagine the stories they'll share with their own kids in the generations to come.
While we continue to move forward with this quarter, it's time to begin the re-enrollment process at KICS for the coming year. We need your full participation and effort to ensure a smooth process. We are preparing well and are excited for who God is bringing to KICS. 2021-2022 is going to be a great year for us! Here are a few things to know:
- Each family should have received an e-mail from Clementine to complete the re-enrollment process. Please complete this form as you receive this e-mail and then complete the payment portion on or before February 22nd. This will ensure the full completion of re-enrollment.
- We have added 82 students this year to KICS - in the midst of a pandemic! Only God! We are so thankful. This has allowed us to thrive through this storm well and these new students came to us from current families reaching out. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- As a board, we want to continue to partner with you during these challenging times. As a result, there will be NO Tuition increase for the 2021-2022 school year. We will continue to get through this pandemic together and ensure each of our children receive an incredible Christ-centered education at KICS.
- We are asking each family at KICS to reach out to three families outside of KICS and invite them to consider having their children attend KICS. God is continuing to strengthen our family and we would love for your personal recommendation of others that would help strengthen our family.
- Would you complete this one question survey for us: KICS Parent Satisfaction Survey
For more information, take a look at this video: KICS Re-enrollment 2021.
Thanks so much everyone. I am so excited and thankful for all God is doing in and through the KICS family. Regardless of the circumstances we face, I am certain of two things:
The first is that God will be with us and guide us. We've seen this time and time again. He is Faithful! Second, the KICS family will rise high together! I am moved at the many displays of service and love I've seen within the KICS family this year. This is a hallmark of this amazing family and am honored to be a part of it.
Let me know what questions you might have.
Strength & Courage,
Dr. Benjamin P. Thomas